Data Subjects: persons registered to receive the newsletter (customers and potential customers)
The data will be conserved at the office of the Data Controller, at the office of the external OVH provider located in France, and will only be processed by duly authorized categories of appointees (for information about the categories, contact the Data Controller) and will be communicated abroad only and exclusively for the purpose of providing the services necessary for correct management of the relationship, guaranteeing to safeguard the rights of the Data Subject (for information about the list of foreign subject, contact the Data Controller). Your data may also be viewed by the company which manages the website, limited to the technical accesses required for maintenance and management of the web servers. Your data will not be published. We inform you that, in respect of the principle of legality, limitation of purposes and minimisation of data, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the period of conservation of your personal data is established in the time necessary to complete the services provided.
As Data Subject, you may, in general, exercise all the rights detailed in articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of European Regulation no. 2016/679.
Data Controller: Pursuant to the law, the Data Controller is CREA S.p.A., No. 5 Piazzale Anceschi – 40141 Bologna (BO) – Italy – phone +39 3462245545 – email: firstname.lastname@example.org in the person of its legal representative pro tempore.
You are entitled to obtain from the Data controller the cancellation (right to oblivion), limitation, updating, correction, portability, opposition to use of personal data concerning you and in general may exercise all the rights envisaged to articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22 of European Regulation no. 2016/679 by writing to email@example.com or contacting the Data Controller at the company addresses indicated in this document.
EU Regulation no. 2016/ 679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of Data Subjects
1. Data subjects are entitled to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data relating to them are held, even if they have not yet been recorded, to receive communication in an intelligible form, and may file claims with the Supervisory Authorities.
2. Data subjects have the right to obtain information regarding:
– the source of the personal data;
– the purposes and methods of processing;
– the type of logic applied whenever data have been processed electronically;
– the identity of the Data Controller, the managers in charge of data processing, and the representative designated pursuant to Art. 5, section 2;
– the recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data may be disclosed and/or who may obtain said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the country, data processors or persons in charge of processing.
3. Data subjects are entitled to obtain:
– updating or correction and, whenever desired, integration of personal data;
– cancellation, conversion into anonymous form, or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data the conservation of which is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data have been collected and subsequently processed;
– certification that the operations described under letters a) and b) have been reported to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a disproportioned effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. Data Subjects are entitled to object, wholly or in part, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of their data, even if such use is pertinent to the purpose for which said data were collected, as well as the processing of personal data relating to them for the purposes of sending advertising material or direct marketing, market research or advertising.