This information is drafted specifically for visitors to the website www.ugobassiapartments.com. This document invalidates and fully replaces the document published previously on the subject of cookies.
Specific summary information statements will be progressively reported or displayed on the site pages dedicated to special on-demand services that include forms for the collection of data.
We also inform you that, in order to provide a complete service, our website may contain links to other websites not managed by CREA S.p.A. This company is not liable for any errors, content, cookies, publication of immoral or illicit content, banners, or files not compliant with the regulations in force and the regulations relevant to the protection of privacy by websites not managed by it.
Data Subject: users of the website www.ugobassiapartments.com
CREA S.p.A., as Data Controller for the use of your personal data, pursuant to and by the effects articles 13 and 14 of of EU Regulation no. 2016/ 14, hereby informs you that this legislation provides to safeguard Data Subjects with respect to processing of their personal data and that such processing will be done according to principles of correctness, legality, transparency and protection of your confidentiality and legal rights.
The information and personal data that you supply or that is otherwise acquired while you are using the website will be processed in accordance with the above-mentioned regulation and obligations of confidentiality contemplated therein.
Types of data processed
a) Navigation data
The systems and applications dedicated to the operation of this website collect data, during their normal operation, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of the communication protocols typical of the Internet.
These data in this case are not collected in order to be associated with identified data subjects, but by their nature they could be processed and associated with data controlled by others so as to identify the users. IP addresses, or the names of domains used by the users connected to the website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifiers) of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to make the request to the server, the dimensions of the file obtained, etc., belong to these categories of data.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous and aggregate statistical information about the use of the website and to control its correct function. They reside permanently on the third party service (hosting provider). The data could be used for ascertaining liability in case of hypothetical information crimes against the website.
Purposes of processing: your data collected during your visit to the website will be processed for the following purposes:
- performance of operations strictly connected and instrumental to management of relations with the users or visitors to the website, on the legal basis of execution of pre-contractual measures applied as required by it (art. 6.1.b) of the Regulation insofar as such processing is necessary for provision of the service;
- collection, conservation and processing of your data for :
- Statistical analysis, also in anonymous and/or aggregate form;
- Statistical analysis tending to ascertain the quality of the services offered by the website;
- Improving the experience of navigation for the purpose of sending advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed during the visit.
- Sharing of website content or use of third party software.
The legal grounds for processing for these latter purposes is the consent as defined by art. 6.1.a.
Processing of personal data for the purposes detailed in item 1 is essential and failure to communicate them, or erroneous communication of any of the data may limit and/or prevent full use of the functions and services available on the website.
Communication of the data indicated in item 2 is optional, and your refusal to allow processing of your data will not affect the functions and services available on the website. Consent is given by clicking ACCEPT at the end of this brief information sheet.
Personal data supplied voluntarily by the user: optional transmission, whether explicit and voluntary, by electronic mail to the addresses indicated in this website and by filling out the forms on the website and subsequent acquisition of the sender’s personal data (for example first and last name, email address). Specific summary information present on the pages presenting the forms.
Personal data are processed using electronic tools as well as cookies for the time strictly necessary to attain the purposes for which they are collected. All processing will be done in respect of the methods indicated in articles 6 and 32 of the GDPR and using the adequate security measures provided therein.
Processing operations connected with web services are carried out on the Data Controller’s premises by the provider OVH, located in France, and are preserved at the offices where the servers are physically located.
Communication: your data are processed in the company by the following categories of personnel authorised to process personal data for Data Controller:
- Marketing office;
- IT system.
Your data may be communicated to third parties, in particular to:
- External providers;
- Companies that perform routine and special maintenance of the website
- Companies that provide services relative to third party cookies.
Publication: Your data will not be published.
Third parties: Your data are collected using tools and services provided by third parties and conserved by them. For more information see the cookies policy
Period of conservation: We inform you that, in respect of the principle of legality, limitation of purposes and minimisation of data, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR, the period of conservation of your personal data is established in the time necessary to complete the services provided.
Data Controller: Pursuant to the law, the Data Controller is CREA S.p.A., No. 5 Piazzale Anceschi – 40141 Bologna (BO) – Italy – phone +39 3462245545 – mail: firstname.lastname@example.org In the person of its legal representative pro tempore.
You have the right to apply to the Data Controller for cancellation (right to oblivion), limitation, updating, correction, portability, opposition to processing of personal data concerning you and, in general, you may exercise all the rights envisaged by articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
APPLICATION OF THIS INFORMATION
If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact CREA S.p.A by sending an email to email@example.com
AMENDMENTS TO THIS INFORMATION
In case of substantial amendments to the information, CREA S.p.A. will publish these amendments in highlighted format.
EU Regulation no. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of Data Subjects
1. Data Subjects are entitled to obtain confirmation as to whether or not their personal data are being held, even if they have not yet been recorded, and to receive them communication in an intelligible form and file claims with the Supervisory Authorities.
2. Data Subjects have the right to obtain information regarding:
- the source of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- the type of logic applied whenever data have been processed electronically;
- the identity of the Data Controller, the managers in charge of data processing, and the representative designated pursuant to Art. 5, section 2;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data may be disclosed and or who may obtain knowledge of them in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the country, and any data processor(s), or person(s) in charge of processing.
3. Data Subjects are entitled to obtain:
- updating or rectification, and whenever desired, integration of personal data;
- deletion, conversion into anonymous form, or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data the conservation of which is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations described under letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disclosed, unless this is impossible or would require the use of means clearly disproportionate to the right protected;
- portability of data.
4. Data Subjects are entitled to object, wholly or in part:
- On legitimate grounds, to any processing of data relating to them, even if such use is pertinent to the purpose for which said data were collected;
- to processing of personal data relating to them for the purposes of direct marketing, market research or advertising.